Don’t Wake Up to a Nightmare.
It only takes one nod, for one second, to lose control of your vehicle. when it comes to drowsy driving,
there are no do-overs. so why risk it? Download now.
Every Download Matters
One share could save a life.
Don’t Sleep on the Stats
Being awake for 18 hours is equal to a BAC of .08%. And that’s just the start.
- 100,000+ crashes a year are caused by tired drivers.
- 1,500 annual deaths are attributed to drowsy driving.
- 71,000 injuries every year can be attributed to drowsy driving.
- 55% of drowsy driving crashes are caused by drivers under 25 years old.
- 60% of drivers admit to having driven while sleepy.
- 37% of drivers admit to having fallen asleep behind the wheel.
When in Doubt, Nap It Out
There’s no shame in pulling over for a snooze, but it doesn’t hurt to be proactive.
- Schedule breaks every 100 miles or 2 hours.
- Get 7 – 9 hours of sleep.
- Always bring a passenger when driving long distances.
- Use caffeine for a quick boost, but don’t rely on it.
- Avoid nighttime cold medicines or anything known to have drowsy side effects.